Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Media Internship -- Deadline January 16

http://www.collegemediainnovation.org/blog/2009/01/14/my-daily-plea-for-intern-applicants/

Deadline for applications is Friday - and this is possibly the easiest
application they will ever have to give - there is no AP grammar test! :-)

Imagine getting paid ($500 for semester) and getting their content read by the likes of Derek Willis, Rob Curley, Will Sullivan, Adrian Holovaty, Robb Montgomery, Jack Lail, John Robinson, and others - top movers and shakers in online journalism.

2 comments:

  1. I love writing in English.It's my hobby.I want to become an editor.

    english language editing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging! Medical Writing Service

    ReplyDelete