Marketing Specifics, Inc., is a dynamic company serving the residential and commercial real estate industry. MSI takes a sophisticated approach to marketing by developing marketing strategies, advertising packages and online marketing programs. MSI also designs selling environments—providing interior design and consulting.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and inspired individual to join our talented account service team for a 30-40 hours per week (15 week session) internship, with $1,000 stipend. The candidate’s hours will be flexible to work around their school schedule, and they will report directly to an Account Executive. This ideal opportunity offers hands-on experience for an individual interested in building the foundation for their career in Public Relations.
The MSI Internship Program offers advertising/marketing/communications students hands-on experience in an advertising agency setting. The successful candidate will support the Account Service team and participate in a broad range of marketing activities including:
• The development and execution of press releases for clients
• The development and execution of press releases for the agency
• Competitive analysis and research
• Blogging and other forms of social media
• Writing reports and presentations
• Brainstorming new client opportunities
• General administrative support and other duties as assigned
The MSI Internship Program is open to enrolled undergraduate students who are currently working towards their relevant degree. Potential candidates will receive academic course credit from their college/university. Candidates will posses:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
• Established organizational skills and be detailed oriented
• A positive attitude, flexibility and problem solving mentality
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), PC experience preferred
Marketing Specifics, Inc.
3050 Matlock Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
No phone calls please